Saturday 31 October 2015

Cooking up a storm

I don't want to let October disappear without a post.  A busy week in Scotland helping to organise an 18th birthday party and now a week cooking  in Hydra, have kept me away from my blog.  I have really missed catching up on friends' blogs and even missed sitting down to write my own.  This is the longest I've left it to its own devices and it's encouraging to see that even when I don't write anything new, Google is still directing folk towards the site.  I aim to be back in Bodrum at midnight on Thursday so expect some new posts after that.
Meanwhile, I'll get back to my stove as gale force 8 winds whip around the house, giving the few restaurants that kept open after the mighty flood in Hydra last week another reason to pack up their tables and close up for the winter. 

7 comments:

  1. something more substantial than shredded lettuce and a squeeze of lemon? Thank the gods for that! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your news...

    ReplyDelete
  3. B to B, So happy to hear from you. Yes, I was wondering what adventures had kept you away from your blog and now I see you've been slaving away over a hot stove. Well, have a safe journey home and maybe by then, the gale-force winds that are whipping Western Turkey will have abated. Iyi yolculuklar. J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see your post, we missed you too - safe travels back home xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels back to Bodrum

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know all about weeks disappearing without a post. :( I've been having a huge blog catch-up after being AWOL so long and have really enjoyed the variety of your recent posts. Sorry to have been away so long and I'll try to do better in future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi BtoB! It's quite amazing, isn't it, how the time just zips by and you know it because you haven't written your blog! Hope all is well back home! x

    ReplyDelete